At Golf O Max, we understand the importance of your personal privacy. We have instituted policies and procedures to ensure that any personal information you provide to us, as a result of our relationship with you, be it on-line or in-store, will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
1. Golf O Max collects personal information about its customers in order to better manage its relationship with them and to provide specific services to them.
2. Golf O Max will only collect information that is pertinent and necessary to manage your relationship with us. We will limit the collection and use of personal information to that which is required for valid business purposes, or to comply with legislation.
3. Golf O Max will collect your information directly from you.
4. Golf O Max will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information. Your consent may be provided in writing, verbally or electronically. Where you voluntarily give us personal information, we will consider your consent to be implied.
6. We will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of programs and services. Any e-mails sent to you will provide an opportunity to opt out, or you can contact us.
7. We do not give or sell any personal information to third parties.
8. Golf O Max will keep your personal information on our records so long as it is needed for its identified purposes, or as required by law. Golf O Max uses safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Appropriate safeguards will also be used when we destroy your personal information.
9. Golf O Max supports your right to access personal information that we have collected about you. To make a request for access to your personal information we have on file, please contact us.
10. Canada Anti-Spam Legislation. When you submit your email address to Golf O Max, it is added to a data file from which we send periodic promotional newsletters. By providing your email address it is implied that you consent to receiving these Commercial Electronic Messages (CEM). You can unsubscribe at any time.